Hunters Estate Agents
0% sales valuation accuracy
0% sales fee satisfaction
0% lettings valuation accuracy
0% lettings fee satisfaction

“Poor - didn't even get a valuation!...”

By: 'SellerinLeeds'
Aug 20,2018
I booked online over the weekend for a valuation and rang the following working day to confirm my appointment as I did not hear back. I was told they could not fit me in as the website allocated appointments automatically and the agent did not have enough time to prepare so they would have to rearrange. I am looking to sell my property quickly and would have thought the agent would have contacted me sooner to rearrange rather than me having to chase. Had I not contacted them, I would have been waiting around for no reason. Why offer an online booking system if you cannot honour the appointment time?
N/A - didn't get that far

West Yorkshire
LS8 1AP
01134270324

Performance statistics
Services Valuation Accuracy Fees Satisfaction Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Sales 0% 0% £0 £0
  • Mortgage Advice
Members of
Latest Properties

No Properties

“Poor - didn't even get a valuation!...”

By: 'SellerinLeeds'
N/A - didn't get that far
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure