“Polite and helpful...”

Aug 20,2018
Do Yeon
By: 'Siyao Liu'
Aug 20,2018
Mr Kim is polite and helpful. The property that he provided us matched our search. As an international student, I know thousands of students like me who are not familiar with the UK are looking for accommodation in London. Mr Kim explained the policy and breakdown of the fees to us in details and in patience. I like Kim's service because he understood our situation and request. Next time when I search for a property, I will go for Kim as he knows us. I feel he is also hardworking person because he squeezed his weekend in order to showed us a flat.
By: Alex Neil Estate Agents
Aug 20, 2018
Dear Siyao Liu. Thank you so much for leaving your review. We are very pleased that you are happy with Do's assistance and look forward to dealing with you in the future. Best regards, Alex Neil Estate Agents

Branch - Canary Wharf, London, E14