Aug 23,2012
Aug 23,2012
Having dealt with other agents in the area when lookng for a property to buy, it was a pleasure to eventually buy my flat through Property World. I found them honest, straight forward & genuine and even though things got a little stressful at times Dan always returned my calls, answered my questions and let me know exactly what was going on. I\'m not sure the sale would have happened without them. They now manage the rental of my flat and my experience of their rental service is just as good. Great tenants, rent paid and never any issues with the way the flat has been looked after. Would highly recommend and think Dan and Rich are doing something great with their agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property World Sydenham! To leave a new review of Property World Sydenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property World Sydenham