Aug 23,2012
Aug 23,2012
My partner and I have recently sold our property with Ryder and Dutton in Rochdale. The reason we chose this estate agent was the fact that they had quickly sold two other properties on our street and they came highly recomeneded by my brother and his partner who sold and bought using this estate agent a few months earlier. Paul was our first point of contact throughout the sale and he dealt with us in a professional, friendly, and informative manner. He always returned calls quickly and let us know of any updates as soon as they became available. Rachel, who covered when paul was on holiday had the same friendly and professional attitude as Paul and kept us informed at every step. Overall, we receieved an excellent service from Ryder and Dutton and we would not hessitate to recommend them to future sellers. Thanks for all your hard work over the past few months!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Rochdale! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Rochdale, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Rochdale