Aug 23,2012
Aug 23,2012
I am a "landlady through circumstance " in Chigwell - having found a property which my partner and I wished to buy before being able to sell our own.
I am also a property professional and so have occassion to deal with agents in many capacities during my working life. I found the service and assistance given by Spencers in Woodford Green (particularly Tracey Ramsay) to be excellent both in identifiying a tenant quickly, understanding the criteria which we wanted to fulfil and helping every step of the way to taking up occupation and beyond.

I would not hesitate in recommending Spencers to anyone who wishes to use their services in the area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton