“Horrible!...”

Aug 19,2018
By: 'Tewksbury'
Aug 19,2018
Rented a room from this agency. Specifically asked for professional accommodation at beginning and was misinformed by agent. I moved to Cardiff from different part of uk so I stayed in the house for three months as I was completely new to city. I end up in student accommodation. House was dirty and had mince! I moved out as couldn't stand it. Of course I was paying till end of tenancy. But my room was inspected in February when moved out to be shown to people who wanted to take over my tenancy. And nobody question it. In the end of June my bond was kept due to cleaning the room. I locked it when moved out. When I moved out in February still had lots of messages from agents about dirtiness in the house so contacted the office saying I dont live there anymore And they have my relief form completed. It just didn't help.
They don't care. I am foreigner and dot know all the regulations but I paid my rent in the house I was discussed to live in till end of tenancy. Because I sign the contract. But why they kept my bond?? I left my room clean and locked. I feel really disappointed. I would never ever recommend this agency, dishonest and with very low standards.

Keylet