Aug 23,2012
Aug 23,2012
I contacted Greene&Co when I was looking for a 1 bedroom flat. I wanted something nice and this agency seemed to have properties in line with my expectations. The agent who showed me the flat was not brilliant: he did not know the exact location of the flat and kept knocking at the wrong address, then he agreed a price with us which was different from the price he agreed with the landlord, and after a few days he just left the company. The agent replacing the first agent made every effort to amend her colleague\'s mistakes. She mediated brilliantly between the landlord and us, was quick and professional and as a result the whole process was very smooth. If it wasn\'t for the first agent\'s poor performance, I would have out "Excellent" in the overall rating.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co Crouchend! To leave a new review of Greene & Co Crouchend, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co Crouchend