Aug 23,2012
Terry Hall
Aug 23,2012
Throughout our sale we found Regents an exceptional agent to deal with. They have a relaxed modern style that really suited us. They produced many viewings and were always prompt with feedback. They achieved two good offers for our property, the one we accepted being more than what we had anticipated. Once our sale was agreed we dealt with Terry Hall. As with any house sale that involves a chain, things were not trouble free however during this time I was glad I had chosen Regents and had Terry in our corner. His effort was pivotal to the success of the sale and I feel earned every bit of his commission. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Regents to anyone buying or selling in the Staines area.
By: Regents Estate Agents
Aug 24, 2012
Dear John

Thank you for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to James and Terry as I know they will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

Weรขโ‚ฌโ„ขd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

Regent Estate Agents