Aug 23,2012
Aug 23,2012
My experience with the above agent was excellent even from my first contact via email from Melbourne;Australia. I had emailed a few agents in Bath advising that I was coming to Bath with the intention of buying a property. My partner & I had been looking at property on the internet for approx 12 months prior to our arrival. Sharon was the ony agent to respond to my email. In addition she followed up asking me relavent questions with the intention of finding out what we were looking for. Once she had further information she made an appointment with us for the first day we arrived in Bath.

When we had our appointment she had selected several properties to show us & had in fact set aside a full day for us.

Sharon had Elliot Tree show us some properties in the morning & after luch Sharon spent the afternoon with us.

Elliot ,although was new to the industry was very courteous & we felt we were in good hands. He had a lovely manner & was happy for us to take our time & answered our questions without hesitation. We enjoyed our experience with Elliot very much.

In the afternoon Sharon gave us her time & again we felt that we had no need to hurry.It was obvious that Sharon had gret experience & new the market very well indeed.

After the first day we had not found the exact property we were looking for. Sharon said not to worry as she now had a better understaning of what we required & would review other properties. ( During our first day due to the discussions we had we had change our search criteria).

The next day Sharon had prepared a list of other properties we may like. Again Sharon gave us her time for most of the day & we felt no pressure at all.

This process went on for a couple of weeks & at no stage did we feel that we were under any pressure to buy what we didn\'t want. In fact at one stage we advised Sharon we would stop searching until we returned from Europe in a couple of months.

Sharon accepted very graciously that we couldn\'t find the property we were looking for & simply advised she will keep us informed whilst we were in Europe any new listings. However Sharon had just received a new listing the following day & before she advertised it suggested we have a look. We did & the location was perfect & we decided to make an offer. With the help of Sharon both the vendor & we were able to agree on a price within a couple of hours.

I wish to make it very clear that although we may not have purchased through Sharon she did not make us feel in anyway we had wasted her time. We got the impression that Sharon wanted to find the right property for us more than she wanted to sell us a property. (Obviously she would have liked for us to purchase one of her properties).

Sharon went far & above what I would have thought was expected from an agent. One day we did call in to another agents office due to an advertised property in their window & we were treated as if we were tourist & not serious even after advising them of our situation. They really didn\'t show any interest at all & as a result we would not have considered buying through them. At this point we decided we would only buy a property through Sharon even if it meant waiting another year if necessary. Sharon had built such a good rapour with us that we felt we could trust her completely.

I have met many sales people as I have an interest in property & Sharon is as good as it gets. I think she is a credit to her profession & we would all have a far better opinion or Real Estate sales people if they were as professional as Sahon. Clients are not all idiots & we appreciate care; attention & courtesy.

I must also state that all the team at The Apartment Company were excellent to deal with. Ben the Manager was very helpful & allowed us to interupt his office often. As I\'ve said before Elliot is a fine young man who has a bright future. Di in the office was also excellent & because I didn\'t have my laptop allowed me to take up some of her time with good grace.

I could go on & on & on as you can see which is unlike me.

I would highly recommend anyone selling or buying a property to utilise the services of this fine company. A Company is only as good as it\'s staff & this office is wonderful. Peter the CEO should be very proud of his team in Bath.

Thank you very much guys & in particular Sharon who has made our purchase such a wonderful experience despite the complete farce of the whole buying process. If it were not for Sharon\'s continued support whilst we were in Europe the deal would have fallen over.Her tireless efforts with both lawyers & the vedor made the deal possible.

I will certainly advise anyone I can to utilise the services of Sharon & the team in Bath.

A very grateful client.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Apartment Company Bath! To leave a new review of The Apartment Company Bath, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Apartment Company Bath