Aug 23,2012
Aug 23,2012
Bradley\'s in Teignmouth were very helpful to me and my wife in getting a place to live. We had lots of complications with having to be out of our previous property before we could get a new place for ourselves, and Bradley\'s were very understanding and helpful and sped up the process as quick as they possibly could for us. We mainly dealt with Rosie, but all the staff that we met and had contact with were extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with.
We are happy with the flat we got, and are very happy with Bradley\'s part in getting us there! I will definitely recommend them to anyone else who may be looking to rent or buy in the area!
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 24, 2012
I am pleased that the team in Teignmouth were able to be of assistance to you in your search for a home and the difficulties that you were presented with. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your recommendations.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Teignmouth