Aug 23,2012
Aug 23,2012
From my first encounter with the staff at Bradleys, right through to the sale of our house I was very satisfied with their professional and personable style. Knowing how difficult the property market still is, and was when I sold my house in August 2011, I was expecting very pushy agents, trying to persuade me to place my house on the market with them. Having allowed several different companies to give me a valuation, I had no hesitation in appointing Bradleys to deal with the sale. I was made to feel important (not in a false way, as some agents seem to appear!) and everybody in the office was equally informed as to the progress of my sale and subsequent purchase, and therefore my questions were always answered immediately. I always felt that they were really working hard to move things along as quickly as possible, and I would definitely use them again when I sell my house in the future. I would also like to add that I used the mortgage services available ( I am no easy pushover when it comes to being offered such services!) and I have been incredibly impressed with their services too (thank you David Lewis).
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD(
Aug 24, 2012
Thank you for your comprehensive and commendable review of the excellent service you received from the team at the Exmouth office and the financial adviser Dave Lewis - it's lovely to read such positive comments.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exmouth! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Exmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Exmouth