Aug 23,2012
Aug 23,2012
I have rented through JSM property for 11 years through the Ipswich and Woodbridge Branches, I have always found the staff polite helpful and well informed. I have had several maintenance issues that have been dealt with quickly and the problem resolved, in many cases I did not have to wait at home for a contractor to turn up they just collected the keys from the office and carried out the works. I have rented through other agents and although there were no huge issues. If I were to move again I would definitely wait till JSM had a Proprty that suited me as I feel they are good at what they do.
By: Absolutely amazing
Aug 25, 2012
Absolutely amazing... JSM Property can only get a good review from the Branch Manger Elaine Dunlop...

Need I say any more....

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of JSM Woodbridge! To leave a new review of JSM Woodbridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for JSM Woodbridge