Aug 22,2012
Noel
Aug 22,2012
Well what an ordeal i have had too. The staff who work there have an awful attitude towards me. I thought initially they had a problem with me, but having spoken to others and having read this site, the problem is most certainly widespread. I have found the female staff to be cocky, rude, terrible attitude and i have reported this to Noel. Whilst Noel said he hadn\'t heard of any other complaints, i am going to direct him to this web site and then he can see for himself exactly what others are saying.

Sorry Noel, i could never recommend your organisation to anyone, not having gone through the ordeals i have - and today has just put the icing on the cake. Not happy at all with the levels of service provided. Terrible.
By: bob
Oct 26, 2012
shocking, house we moved into an absolute disgrace. They promised it would be cleaned and offered us money to clean it ourselves! thought we was the customer?
By: bob