Aug 22,2012
Aug 22,2012
Our agent was Dainora Zaleckyte. She has been supporting us to find a property to let. I wanted to inform you what great support she has been. She has by far been the most dedicated agent I have encountered in the 10 years I have lived in London. She was as passionated as us to find us a place to call home. Unfortunately, we did not find the property we wanted with foxtons but Dainora spent so many hours trying to find a property for us. Many agents were not dedicated to their job or they were unhelpful. Some agents lied constantly. Β Dainora did not do any of the mentioned. She did more than she needed to.

I have informed her that I will keep her details for the future. Moreover, I will recommend her, and foxtons, to everyone I know. I want to thank you for creating an working environment which supports agents to be like Dainora.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Office 3! To leave a new review of Foxtons Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Office 3