Aug 22,2012
Aug 22,2012
I first met Leonard some years ok when I wanted to let my flat, we didnt do a deal then but he stayed in touch and 2 years later when I wanted to sell, he was the first agent I thought of. Leonard has an excellent awareness of the market and advised me to price to sell when I explained my circumstances, I didn\'t listen initially and over priced my flat which then stayed on the market for 3 months!
I finally listened to leonard\'s advice and dropped my price. I had agreed a sale a week later. Leonard still followed up right up until completion.

I found Leonard excellent to work with, really knowledgeable and very pleasant. My sale was handled without me being in the country and I have Leonard to thank for that. If you are looking for property in the NW area then Leonard is the man to talk to.
By: Leonard
Aug 22, 2012
Thanks for that, Ovi, I appriciate you having the confidence to work with a smaller agent in the area, it proves that independent agencies have just as much to offer , if not more than the Big Guns in the area. stay in touch.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Leonard Estates West Hampstead