Aug 22,2012
Aug 22,2012
I called Spencers as I was desperate for a company let and had no luck elsewhere. I spoke to Tracey on the phone who was so helpful and so compassionate about the case I was dealing with. She was friendly and made me feel so at ease. Tracey has been amazing through my whole experience dealing with Spencers. She instantly had two properties for me to view and after seeing one we put in an offer. She kept me updated with the process the whole time and when anything was required she would call straight away. I felt so comfortable with this being in Traceys hands and within a week the move was done. Today I collected the keys from Richard and i had some final questions regarding the flat and he followed them up straight away for me.
I will defiantly use Spencers in the future now with any more company lets i will need and look forward to working with them in the future. I would highly reccomend this agency to anybody for the friendly professional swift service it offers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton