Aug 22,2012
Aug 22,2012
I would not recommend Bradleys to anyone. I was until recently a tenant, we handed in our notice and viewings began. On one Saturday there was a knock at the door and a phone message to say a viewing was due. this was never booked in with me or my girlfriend. I was sent an email by a member of the Bradleys who was very rude saying I had not answered my phone and please can I call them, when they had never booked this viewing in. We then found out that we had to pay a cancellation fee of £65 + vat, which we had to pay but from talking to other letting agents this is just a way to make money. Will never use them again!!!!!!!
Better communication and a thorough explanation of the charges related to a tenancy agreement.
By: Lyndon Bent (Director)
Aug 31, 2012
'We are of course very sorry that you encountered a poor experience of Bradleys. As you will be aware as agents we act on behalf of our Landlord and have an obligation to let the property promptly once a tenant has given notice. During the notice period we do make every effort to provide sufficient notice of viewings, which appears to have been the case here. However if we have not had a response Agents have authority to enter the premises on instruction of the Landlord providing the requisite 24 hours' notice. It is not our intention to spoil your quiet enjoyment of the property.

We are surprised that our Check out and Termination fee came as a surprise to you. We ask all prospective Tenants to complete and sign an application form at the start of the process, even before referencing commences, which has all charges associated with a Tenancy clearly set out. This fee also forms part of the Tenancy Agreement which all Tenants sign and initial each page of before taking occupation of their rental property. We do not consider our overall Tenant charges are out of kilter with our industry. We do hope you will consider renting from us again and we will be keen to address any issues you may have

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Mutley! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Mutley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Mutley