Aug 22,2012
Aug 22,2012
After being in touch with numerous estate agents who were either uninterested or dismissive, I was relived to have found Black Katz in Crouch End. I dealt with Robin who was not only attentive to my wants and needs but worked through my budget and area restrictions to find me a perfect home. After being frustrated by constant obstructions in the house hunting process, Robin was able to show me homes straight away , and they all fitted my needs. It was a massive relief to know that I could take a break from searching for homes because Robin was genuinely looking for the perfect home for me, he put a lot of thought into the homes he showed me and didn\'t waste my time by showing me unsuitable properties. He was always upfront and let me take as much time as I needed to have a look around. It only took a few days for me to find the ideal home and the whole process was a stress-free and pleasant one. Black Katz was able to be flexible to suit me when it came to second viewings and contract signing. Chris (the manager) was only too happy to help me when Robin was busy and this meant I always felt important and that I was a priority to them. It took one week from deciding on the property to moving in and with constant communication from the whole team at Black Katz I always knew what was going on. I would strongly recommend Black Katz in Crouch End. Not only does the whole team greet you with a smile and a chat but the service is efficient, upfront and professional. It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know Robin, Chris and the team through the process of moving and I firmly believe that without them, I would still be on the house hunt! I suggest not bothering with other estate agents who leave you feeling desperate and hopeless, instead make your first call to the team at Black Katz!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Crouch End / Muswell Hill Office