Aug 22,2012
Aug 22,2012
I am extremely happy with the service provided by Jones Robinson. The staff at the Lambourn office were always available, "on the ball" and eager to work hard to generate interest in my property. Viewings were arranged regularly and I always received detailed feedback. I also ended up purchasing a property through the same branch - they put 100% more effort into finding the right property for me than any other agent I was registered with. The difficult months after offers were accepted were facilitated by the excellent Deborah in the Newbury office. Deborah did a magnificent job of communicating back and forth to everyone along the chain, and she certainly helped me keep my sanity during a tense week before we exchanged contracts! My previous experience of estate agents in other parts of the UK is that you rarely hear from them after they have accepted an offer on your behalf. In complete contrast, I feel that Jones Robinson have earned every penny of their commission and do genuinely take personal care in ensuring that they remain by your side every step of the way.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Lambourn! To leave a new review of Jones Robinson Estate Agents Lambourn, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Robinson Estate Agents Lambourn