Aug 22,2012
Deborah
By: 'GB'
Aug 22,2012
I am extremely happy with the service provided by Jones Robinson. The staff at the Lambourn office were always available, "on the ball" and eager to work hard to generate interest in my property. Viewings were arranged regularly and I always received detailed feedback. I also ended up purchasing a property through the same branch - they put 100% more effort into finding the right property for me than any other agent I was registered with. The difficult months after offers were accepted were facilitated by the excellent Deborah in the Newbury office. Deborah did a magnificent job of communicating back and forth to everyone along the chain, and she certainly helped me keep my sanity during a tense week before we exchanged contracts! My previous experience of estate agents in other parts of the UK is that you rarely hear from them after they have accepted an offer on your behalf. In complete contrast, I feel that Jones Robinson have earned every penny of their commission and do genuinely take personal care in ensuring that they remain by your side every step of the way.

Jones Robinson Estate Agents