Aug 22,2012
Aug 22,2012
1 people found
this helpful
Weeks into accepting the verbal agreement and paying my deposit for the 1bedroom flat, the landlord changed his mind and stated that he wished to change the contract from a tenant's agreement to a lodger's agreement, plus storage space would belong to him and there would be a no parties clause with the contract. Allan Fuller kept my deposit; i had no desire to be a lodger. I was misled.
What agent could do to change your mind?
treat your tenants the same way you would treat the lanlord.
Attached Files
Was this helpful? Yes

Allan Fuller Estate Agents

149 Upper Richmond Road Putney, London
Greater London
SW15 2TX

0208 788 8822

Opening hours

Find the Best Agent to
Buy, Sell or Rent Property