Aug 22,2012
Aug 22,2012
The following is an email which I sent to the head office of Foxtons on 14/08/12--Since then I continue to be impressed with Sophie Doran who offers what all estate agents should aspire to accomplish . She is still dealing with our search and in our opinion achieves 100% in all aspects of customer service,efficiency and good manners. So much so that I have appointed her as our sole agent to find our requirements. Also, I must confess that I have never been an estate agent fan. However the level of competence shown by Sophie, and indeed other members of staff I have spoken with at Foxtons Kingston---have changed my opinion

I just thought it worthy of mention that one of your negotiators¢â‚¬â€Sophie¢â‚¬â€is a champion. Total manners, astute, efficient, and a pleasure to be with. Please convey our thanks for her time when we viewed a property yesterday near Surbiton (Which may have now been let to a chap with a 6 month rent advance offer) Sophie also mentioned about a property in Hampton Court---if she could please provide details.

Please, also forward this email to Sophie as a token of our appreciation. Also ¢â‚¬â€œanother polite and efficient lady (sorry name forgotten¢â‚¬â€but Sophie's Manager¢â‚¬â€) phoned me this morning¢â‚¬â€unfortunately I could not provide further time as I was into a meeting.

Anyway ¢â‚¬â€œthank you again ,and hopefully we can initiate business---like yr style ¯ÂÅ

Kind Regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames! To leave a new review of Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Kingston Upon Thames