“Complete Commisery from Start to Finish...”

Aug 13,2018
By: 'Not one viewing'
Aug 13,2018
The so called "Local Property Expert" massively overvalued the property, took awful photos and regurgitated manufactured statistics about how good Purplebricks are and repeated them for about an hour. The property was put on Rightmove. That was the end of what Purplebricks actually did to try to sell my property. After weeks on the market I still had not had even one viewing and quite frankly the agent didn't care. I quickly realised that as soon as Purplebricks sign you up they have your money and thus have no incentive to sell your property. When I asked for my keys back they couldn't even tell me where they were and sent me to three addresses of random people who act as local drop off points to check who had them!

I ended up having to get another company to sell my property and had to pay double fees. I complained and Purplebricks told me they believed their agent did their job as they put it on Rightmove. The whole experience was a nightmare from start to finish. Please avoid commisery by NOT using Purplebricks!

Purplebricks