“Absolutely Awful Service...”

Aug 13,2018
By: 'LondonTenant'
Aug 13,2018
I have been complaining about an ongoing maintenance issue at our property which severely impacts our health on a day-to-day basis - and purple bricks have been incredibly inept at dealing with it. The staff is unresponsive, the phone number provided for helplines all circle you back to the same switchboard where no one ever picks up or you always reach the wrong team. I am literally unable to speak to someon regarding a serious health risk at my property, and I am at a loss as to how to proceed.
I consider this a very serious issue which has caused me an unnecessary amount of aggravation. DO NOT USE PURPLEBRICKS.
overcharge as all estate agents do but fees are not the main issue. the main issue is responsiveness and them not doing anything
Attachments