Aug 22,2012
Aug 22,2012
Tom showed me around several suitable properties in the Waterloo area, all of which fitted my specifications and so he didn\'t waste my time unlike some other agents. He also attended a very late repeat viewing of a property I really liked so that my partner was also able to view it before we decided on which property to make an offer on. Other agents had not been so accommodating. When asked about the process of placing an offer he described it clearly and accurately. He was very knowledgeable and a great help in answering any questions we had about the letting process or properties and also provided a very friendly and professional service. I can\'t think of any complaints or improvements he could make.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London