Aug 22,2012
Aug 22,2012
I was told a property I was interested in had car parking and on their listing it clearly stated "off street parking" i agreed to take on this property in the knowledge that car parking was available. weeks later on the day I was all packed and ready to move in, I was advised there actually wasn\'t car parking available. They told me that I could park in the shopping centre car park at £10 per day. I checked this out even though I obviously wasn\'t happy and it turned out that even if I wanted to park here, the shopping centre states "NO OVERNIGHT PARKING" so I was lied to yet again, she then advised me that I don\'t need a car!!! Anyway, I went into the office to try and come to some sort of agreement and was told that "Off street parking" does not mean that the property has a car park. Instead I was told I can park around the area on surrounding streets (which again does not mean off street parking) This was another lie they told me, as I called Harrow council who told me that there was nowhere for me to park around the area at all, I would have to park at least 2 miles away from the property. So this means that even if I was willing to pay a fortune for car parking (of which i wasn\'t) this still wasn\'t an option! I told them I would still accept the property without parking if they could compromise by wavering my £250 admin fee or compensating us in some way for their error. I was told NO! The next day, sonia\'s told me that they could get me a parking permit, so I asked if they were willing to pay or meet me halfway as a goodwill gesture. I was told "Why would we do that? i tell you what, come and get your money and go! actually don\'t come in, give me your account details and I\'ll transfer it!!" (How rude!) I called Harrow council just to see whether they were this time telling the truth, however found that again they lied - there were no permits available AT ALL!! Don\'t trust Sonia\'s at all, when I explained the situation to reputable estate agencies, they said they had heard plenty more stories about Sonia\'s and that this did not surprise them! They are so rude (even shouted at my mum when she tried to speak to them) and most importantly are complete and utter liars. Very unprofessional- and I\'m not usually one to complain but I\'m so upset. I\'m now left with 2 weeks to find a place in time to start uni :(
The agent needs to work on their customer service and admit liability when they are wrong - instead of basically telling you to get lost!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sonia Estates Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Sonia Estates Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sonia Estates Ltd Office 1