Aug 22,2012
Aug 22,2012
We recieved am absolute superb service in helping us find an apartment Greenwich. They honestly couldn't have done more to make it a pleasure to find the place and be happy with the move. He waited around for us one night to view the property at 7pm as that was the only time we could make, and also introduced us to the landlord last night to meet them and sign the contract, which was a really nice touch.

Whenever we emailed him he was getting back to us within 2 minutes and same when we called him. This really is another level of service compared to all of the estate / letting agents we have used in the past, and me and my partner was very impressed. Even the landlord last night said how refreshing it was to have such a good service.

I don't normally bother to email or write letters when I receive a good service but they was very very good. Some of the bad reviews on here, I know they are peoples personal opinions but they are just nonsence - their service was very good.
By: Riley Marshall
Oct 02, 2012
Thank you very much for this great review, I know it takes effort to write these comments and we take it as a great compliment to our level of service that you have taken the time to thank us publicly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich! To leave a new review of Riley Marshall Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Riley Marshall Greenwich