Aug 22,2012
Aug 22,2012
Rhena phoned me on a Saturday to show us 4 properties ( I was impressed she could show us so many on one day).
My husband went with her and immediately liked the fourth property which was in a great location and had everything we needed.
She had answered the brief and more - we thought we would end up in Morden with our price range and we are delighted we will be staying in Wimbledon village. With a baby on the way I was stressed about finding somewhere in time.
Rhena has shown friendliness and professionalism throughout the process and responded promptly to all my questions.
I was very impressed with her level of service and would use her again in future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London