Aug 22,2012
Aug 22,2012
Having dealt with bradleys\'s for letting the property previously, I felt confident that they would be able to deal with the sale of my house as well. I am happy to say that the whole team there was great, Paul and vicky kept me up to date all the way through and I never felt out of touch.
I would be happy to use them again for either selling or letting.
I also found the in house conveyancing team to be very good as well, they even sorted out the change over for the gas and electric which was a great help.
A big thank to all involved.
By: Enid Marshall (PA to MD)
Aug 30, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments. I am pleased that the team at Bradleys were able to help in all aspects of your property transaction and we look forward to doing so again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Newton Abbot! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Newton Abbot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Newton Abbot