Aug 21,2012
Aug 21,2012
David and Daniel from the Bounds Green/Muswell Hill branch were absolutely superb from the first to the last day of our sale. I was extremely impressed with the service and enthusiasm I received.
They were tenacious and thorough in their approach to the sale and they secured us our first offer within two weeks of marketing the property. They always made themselves available to discuss important issues, even during their time off. They were always courteous and patient even on the most stressful days of the sale. I really believe they helped the sale go through more quickly and smoothly because of their contact with us and the buyer.

I highly recommend anyone thinking of selling to go with Wilkinson Byrne.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Bounds Green! To leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Bounds Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Bounds Green