Aug 21,2012
Aug 21,2012
Heritage Property was really different to what I have experienced with other agencies! Unlike other "pushy" letting agents, Marc Martin listed pros and cons of the properties objectively and honest when showing around. At the end, I decided to take a property he had shown me additionally, without me even noticing it before online!

Marc Martin was very helpful and took excellent care of the whole letting process, always keeping me up to date and being available for further enquiries. Renting in Leamington is not easy with the low number of properties available at the moment - I can highly recommend Heritage Property to assist with the search!
By: Heritage Property
Sep 03, 2012
Dear Claudia
Thanks very much for taking the time to review us and in particularly your kind comments about Marc. I think you would find all our staff give honest and impartial advice and are proactive in finding properties for tenants, but it is always nice when it's acknowledged.
Kindest regards
Richard Hill (Managing Director of Heritage Property)
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Leamington Spa Branch