Aug 21,2012
Aug 21,2012
I\'ve let my flat twice now through Choices and their service only gets better. On both occasions I\'ve dealt with Nicola MacDonald who has been a pleasure to deal with.

Working in Central London, I was unable to get back for a valuation before 7:30. Nicola was one of only two agents that were prepared to accommodate that time. Choices were the only agent able to find anyone at the asking price I wanted and did so quickly and efficiently.

After the property was let, Nicola has been brilliant, sorting out any issues immediately and going out of her way to make sure that both me and the tenant are happy.

Choices seem to work longer and harder than their competition and where other agents in Caterham close at 5:30-6, I can always get hold of Nicola well after this time.

They work longer hours than their competition, find tenants quicker at better rents and charge competitive rates.

To anyone looking to let a property in Caterham, Choices and Nicola should be your first call.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Caterham! To leave a new review of Choices Caterham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Caterham