“Excellent Service and Customer Care - Thank you...”

Aug 09,2018
Tom
Stacey
By: 'Miss Joy Arme'
Aug 09,2018
Thanks a million, Tom Alberts, Stacey and Julie.
I initially consulted Stacey for Land and Property advice and his valued help has been greatly appreciated. Julie has also proved that dealing with Pinewood is a friendly experience without losing professional acumen. Nice work!
Feeling more like a friend yet professional throughout, Tom Alberts has steadfastly maintained equilibrium in both timely communication and professionalism in keeping me updated without delays. No nonsense, no fuss but straightforward communication between us has been a bonus. Three weeks into my home being placed on the Housing Market, I have enjoyed smooth, trouble-free service. The proof in the pudding; the icing on the cake??... I've Sold my property - beat that for excellent service! Thank you, Tom.
Good