Download Property Smart Leader App
Aug 21,2012
By: 'MS'
Aug 21,2012
OK, i\'ve only had 2 agents before in London so I obviously don\'t know them all but I have to say Cochrane and Wilson are absolutely great!
I mean I came from Omega (ranked #2 WORST) so maybe I\'m not objective enough but I\'m delighted with Cochrane.
The day we moved in everything was as expected except that we thought the house came with a living room table and it didn\'t so we e-mailed to see if we could have one and to our suprise they sent us a link to choose whichever table we wanted, and the next day we had it there in the flat! I couldn\'t believe it.
On another occasion, our washing machine broke so I asked if someone could come and inspect it; someone came the next day which was very quick and told me it\'d be more expensive to fix it that to get a new one; so I e-mailed them and explanined the problem and they said "no worries, we\'ve ordered you a new one " and we had a brand new washing machine in the house 3 days later!
Everything we\'ve ever asked for they have replied immediately and have been super kind and generous to all our demands! I certainly recommend them!

Cochrane & Wilson