Aug 21,2012
Aug 21,2012
I have just come accross this website because I\'m planning to move houses soon so looking for a good agent....while I was looking at the best ranked agents I thought I\'d take a look at the worst wondering if Omega would be on the list, which I doubted because they\'re so small and not that well known. But there they were, in position #2 and I am jus not surprised at all - they are so absolutley terrible that no wonder people are writing about them; we\'ve got to let everybody know!
I had the bad luck to live in one their properties for 12 months which is what the contract stated, but since the day I moved in all I wanted to do was move OUT! We had people in our garden 3 times which was very scary, we asked for more security and lights but we were given shit excuses each time we asked for something. After the third person in our garden we finally got the lights installed but I was still scared every night I spent in the house. We also had rats and I asked for some to come and close the holes behind the kitchen which is where I thought they were getting in through and they sent someone who didn\'t speak English to fill the place of poison - I specifically said I didn\'t want to have poison because I didn\'t want the rodents dying in between the walls and creating a terrible smell...but since the guy obviously didn\'t speak English he did it anyways and a couple of weeks later I found a dead rat behing the kitchen furniture which was NOT pleasant! Not only that but we had a terrible smell for the following months and with the smell came flies - anyways, the worst experience of my life! As everybody else says, they\'re terrible to deal with, they lie and are very rude. This Vas guy apparently owns 100 properties in the Caledonian Road area so watch out if you\'re renting around there, its probably his and it wont be a pleasant experience!
They could\'ve been decent people but they\'d have to be born again
By: mug
Sep 29, 2012
my daughter unfortunatly is a tenant in 4 bed flat, its been a battle from day one! Shit decor, strange goings on , and the fact he pays himself to maintain the property as omega, what what I know , he owns green live estate agents where he advertises, he then owns omega?! Now turns out since signing tenancy in july this year still no seperate utiities, as its a 6 bed house, now to find out he has no planning permission, this fella should be in prison!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Omega Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Omega Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Omega Residential Office 1