Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Aug 21,2012
Aug 21,2012
I had a bad experience with these guys last year when looking for a flat but thought maybe it was a one off, so this year when looking for a property I thought i\'d give them the benefit of the doubt. But alas they have not changed one bit they still offer the same appalling service. So this review is based on my experiences both this year and last year.

This company is extremely unprofessional and unhelpful. The reception staff are rude, obnoxious and full of a misplaced sense of self importance. They never call back when they say they will and leave you hanging for weeks while you wait to find out whether or not you have been successful with the application for a property. I was constantly told \'I will pass your details on to the relevant person who will call you back\' I never received a single call back from them I always had to chase them.

There is no consistency in the information you get from them. When trying to get a viewing of a flat both my partner and I rang independently about a couple of properties they were letting and where one of us was given a viewing time the other was told that there wasn\'t a flat available at that address or that there were no viewings planned. There are much better letting agents out there in Edinburgh - I would avoid these guys at all costs. Don\'t be fooled by their pretty website and empty promises they put on there!! Quote: \'Headache Free Service\' Who are you kidding??
Areas of potential improvement: Be polite and courteous to potential clients Show some respect to potential clients Lose the self righteous \'I\'m better than you\' attitude Call back when you say you will Get your receptionists to actually talk to one another and convey messages Ensure that all the receptionists have the correct details for which flats are for let and when viewing times are

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dunpark Office 1! To leave a new review of Dunpark Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dunpark Office 1