Castle Estates

“Avoid at all costs...”

Aug 07,2018
By: 'Bramhall'
Aug 07,2018
My experience with this outfit is similar to other reviewers, although I won't go into detail I would agree that they can not be trusted and are dishonest with their inspections.
I've been a landlord for 10 years and I've never had the displeasure of a worse lettings service - Use one of the many other estate agents in the area to prevent any nasty surprises when you receive an invoice or attempt to retrieve your deposit!
Very expensive
By: Lynn Wood
Aug 09, 2018
l Ibelieve that this is regarding your deposit.As we have advised all our deposits are held and protected in a custodial deposit scheme to ensure a fair result for a tenant and landlord if there are any deposit issues once the tenancy has ended. If I am incorrect please let me know what fees we have charged as the business owner I can confirm only an initial application fee is charged when an application to take a property is made. Castle Estates are very transparent about any fees .Castle Estates take no fees when handling any deposit return and I am unaware of the invoice you refer to

Castle Estates