Aug 21,2012
Aug 21,2012
In true Irish fashion, I left finding student accommodation until the 11th hour. My prospective housemate and I walked through Derby city centre entering every estate agents we passed, only to be sent away rejected and dejected. Feeling quite disheartened, we happened upon Ashley Adams on Irongate, which by pure coincidence was due to be our last stop... we were ready to live in cardboard boxes down by the river (how bad can it be, right?!).

However there was no need for the dramatics! As soon as we entered the office we were treated with helpful enthusiasm and within five minutes we were perusing several prospective properties. As it so happened, Annabel, who deals with student lettings in this particular branch, had some free time that afternoon and was able to show us three lovely properties, all within our price range and exactly what we had been looking for. Our biggest problem then became which of the three to choose from! By the close of business we had found a house, paid the application fee, and we\'re free to resume chronic student living by 6pm! There was no fuss, no drama (except from me!), just really helpful staff who were accommodating and pleasant.

If only we had gone the other way into town, Ashley Adams would have been our fist stop and we would have saved ourselves the grief that so often goes with estate agents...

Having had a lovely stay in our current student property, we are now looking for a professional property and our first stop will be Ashley Adams. I won\'t even consider going to another agent. I can\'t wait to see what they\'re going to find for us!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ashley Adams Office 2! To leave a new review of Ashley Adams Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ashley Adams Office 2