Aug 21,2012
Mark Tumber
Mark Backhurst
Aug 21,2012
From the initial request for help in selling our property, the Ward and Partners team in Hythe were friendly, professional and courteous. My wife and I felt immediately comfortable in dealing with this Agent. All options were explained clearly to us with no hard sell at all, this unlike some other agents who push their products hard throughout the process of selling and purchasing a home. The brochure, photographs and advertising campaign was exceptional, I cannot fault their effort and commitment to help us obtain the best price possible for our home with the quickest sale possible. The Wards website tracker produced for our regular review was excellent, displaying all activity in the selling of our home. The site is well designed and kept up to date, a very useful tool indeed. In summary, Ward and Partners in Hythe provides an excellent, professional and friendly service with excellent results-highly recommended.

Ward & Partners