Aug 21,2012
Aug 21,2012
Inept and rude, a terrible combination for someone supposedly providing a service.

Went in to sign contract and two women on Reception spent entire time socialising (talking about nights out, gift ideas for a family member etc.) loudly while I was trying to read the contract - even had to wait for a pause in the convo to ask something about a clause (which she couldn\'t answer and shrugged off).
Could never answer my questions whenever I rung up and usually never bothered to ring back once (supposedly) finding out the answers. Staff seemed to just not care, ever.
Booked lots of appointments to do viewings when I was moving out but half the time the agent arrived at the wrong time or forgot the appointment was booked so I had to do the viewing last minute.
I overpaid on the rent but when I requested the extra back was told it was already paid to the landlord so I had to wait until the following month for the new tenants to pay their rent. Then I rang back after a month to see where my money was (also my bond, which I had been told I would get back, hadn\'t been paid!) and was told it would be that week. Still not paid after another month so rang back and then was told it would be the next day. If I hadn\'t kept chasing my money I expect they would still have it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson York! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson York, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson York