Aug 20,2012
Aug 20,2012
Excellent service - my friend was using Blue House to sell her flat and recommened them as their customer service was very good. Glad I did. I dealt first with Nick then Chris. From start to finish they have been very supportive and informative making sure I was updated at all steps. They had my flat rented out within about a week of being advertised and ensured I got the rent I was asking for. They are fully managing my flat as I will be out of the country for 2 years and I feel very happy leaving it in their hands. I spent about 2 months redecorating prior to renting and in that time Blue House made useful suggestions as to what I should bother to do and what was not necessary for the rental market. This saved me time and money! They made it clear they would only accept tenants they were happy with and their management checks are regular and they have very high standards to what they expect from the tenants. Great company and I highly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot! To leave a new review of Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot