Aug 20,2012
Aug 20,2012
Through recommendation I contacted Cross Keys. I expected a good service, but was blown away by the expertise and customer care shown from the management through to the office staff.

Jack helped me greatly with his knowledge of the local property market and attention to detail.. The way the property was presented to market was fabulous.

The feedback from the sales agents was second to none . Confirmation of viewings, feedback on viewings, weekly statistics and general progress reports made the whole process quite enjoyable!

Beverley and Rob\'s feedback from the viewings and general administration work was exceptional. I always knew what was going on.

The experience was hassle free, and it was great to know I could trust the agent who took a great deal of time and effort in helping me sell my property. Most importantly, high viewings and plenty of offers.
By: Craig Duncan
Aug 21, 2012
Great to hear you have had a positive experience. Thank you for your kinds comments Mr C!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth! To leave a new review of Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cross Keys Estates Stoke Plymouth