Aug 20,2012
Aug 20,2012
I agreed a contract with Townends on the 14th March this year and completed on the 1st August 12. I firmly believe that all credit goes to Stewart in this matter. Whilst I agree that I had an exceptionally nice flat, the motorway I knew, would be my biggest stumbling block when selling. Stewart was adamant that he would find me a buyer and did exactly that. Stewart also kept my spirits up with his cheerful personality, and in particular, when the first potential cash buyer disappeared off the planet so-to-speak and delaying any future potential buyers in the process. If all your staff have the same, similar personality as Stewart with a real customer focus and outlook, then I would certainly recommend Townends to others looking to buy or sell property in future.

Once again, thank you to all your staff in the branch for their involvement throughout the process.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Northfields Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Northfields Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Northfields Branch