Aug 20,2012
Aug 20,2012
Me and my fiancƒÂ© had been looking for apartments in the UK for a few weeks when we got in touch with leaders. Most agencies would want us to get down there to view the apartments, or call them back as soon as the week before we were moving. Noone of them seemed to realise that there is some effort in moving all the way from Norway and over to the UK. However, I got in touch with Chris at Leaders, which have been absolutely awesome at helping us out. He\'s been sending pictures of the apartments to me, he\'s also been having my friend down in Portsmouth to view the apartment for me. Overall, in a very difficult process of moving so far and finding something over there without spending insane amounts of money to go over and view everything, Leaders have been very very helpful.
I can safely say that Ian Cope is running his branch in a very good way. His employees are very very helpful, and they seem to like what they do, which is very important to me.

All that remains now, is to get down there, sign the final contract, and get our keys and move in.
We are very much looking forward to renting from Leaders in our nice 2 bedroom apartment.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Portsmouth! To leave a new review of Leaders Portsmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Portsmouth