Aug 20,2012
Aug 20,2012
I have to say, that my experience of estate agents in the past has tarnished my view of them, and the nature of the industry means it\'s not easy for them to be viewed in a favourable light, but I have to say that my experience with Townends in Chiswick, and particularly with Rohan Vines has restored my faith that there are some good guys left in the industry. I always felt like Rohan was honest with me. That, above anything else is so important when you\'re trying to sell a property. If you can\'t trust your estate agent, then things can become very stressful. I managed to sell my property for a good price, with little stress, which is unusual in today\'s climate. Rohan and his team were helpful, informative and supportive throughout the process. I would definitely recommend Townends, Chiswick to others.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Chiswick Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Chiswick Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Chiswick Branch