Aug 20,2012
Aug 20,2012
I am writing to you in regards to the service that myself and my friend received from Foxtons within the last two weeks.

Although we didn't manage to find a suitable flat, I would like to thank you for such an efficient and professional approach. Especially from your colleague Michael Clarkson, out of all the estate agents that we came in contact with Michael was by far the best and most professional. His friendly and approachable manner exceeded our expectations and we were very pleased and happy with his level of service. Myself and Abigail felt very comfortable in asking questions and was confident in receiving honest answers from Michael. These days I find it rare to find such exceptional customer service and I was honestly surprised to be treated the same way as some of your high calibre clients I'm sure Foxtons must encounter.

I will, most definitely, be recommending both Foxtons North Finchley and Michael Clarkson to anyone I know who is looking to rent or buy a property.

Thank you again for such professionalism.

Foxtons