Aug 20,2012
Aug 20,2012
I do not recommend this Agency. They are not helpful, they are not fair and they do not comply with the contract stipulations. I have been waiting for 2 months now to have my deposit back. I have been calling the agency so much times I even stopped counting. Me and my flatmate were complying and responsible tenants. They always have excuses for the delay in relation to the deposit, they say they will call back and they never do. Also, they did deductions to the deposit that were out of the terms of the contract. This agency dealt with us in bad faith and we very disappointed.
By: Marilyn
Oct 14, 2014

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by our Sinclairs branch. I am head of Customer Services and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance.

If you could e-mail further details to me at, I can investigate the situation and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sinclairs Office 1! To leave a new review of Sinclairs Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sinclairs Office 1