Aug 01,2012
Aug 01,2012
Wow where do we start! Barry Davies referred us initially as we were very sceptical about mortgage brokers as we had received shocking service on a recent failed property purchase. Being self employed (yes complicated!), we were going to opt for the Contractor Mortgages Group, so firstly thank you very much to Barry for the referral. Gosh, Claire Hunt immediately demonstrated she knew exactly what was required with contractors, all the paperwork that was needed upfront and put me at ease with her professionalism very quickly. My sceptisim was certainly shared with her initially and through her skilled ability to overcome objections won me over. From then on Claire\'s attention to detail has been brilliant. Her service impeccable. We have never known someone to be so diligent in finding a suitable provider for us that would meet our needs. Claire\'s promptness in terms of regular updates on the status of our mortgage and an ability to just get the job done so speedily, was impressive. We are both project managers and quite frankly we rarely see this type of delivery, attention to detail and working to deadlines in our work space let alone trying to finalise a mortgage which is notoriously expensive and \'slow\'. Not only that, Claire\'s personable approach, and humour is simply a delight. Martin and I cannot express how much gratitude we owe Claire in managing our mortgage and how happy we are to ultimately secure a mortgage. Either way, we still would being singing Claire\'s praises.
Gascoigne Pees don\'t let her go and Claire if you ever want to move into project management you would be a dynamo!
Claire many thanks on behalf of Martin and myself

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke