Aug 20,2012
Aug 20,2012
After being told how stressful buying a house on my own was going to be i really wasnt looking forward to it. But i need not have worried CJ Hole were amazing, from the time i put the offer in until the time i picked my keys up.
It was never too much trouble for them to fit me in for late night viewings where both Rob and David were always helpful and provided me with all the information i needed. After having problems with the buyers of my property Kathy and Sam were always there to sort out any queries, ringing my estate agents and my solicitors for me and ALWAYS updating me every step of the way! I cant thank them all enough. I would not hesitate to recommond them to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch