Aug 20,2012
Aug 20,2012
I viewed a property and agreed within 30mins I would take it, I filled out all the forms within one hour and dropped them back. I went back in a few days later as I had not heard back from them and they asked if I could pay 6months rent upfront. I said I was not happy with that but I could offer a personal guarantee but they said that would be required.

I transfered money to them for fees and deposit and I got an email from them a few days later asking if I had made a decision yet. I went straight in and asked what they were talking about, they had done nothing and thought I had changed my mind.

They then told me that the property was managed by the landlord and I had to meet him, I met him and he agreed that I could have the flat and shook my hand. I went out the next day and started buying things for the flat.

The day after I come into work with an email saying the landlord has changed his mind which makes no sense. He verbally agreed and he gave me the tv licence to renew so I can only suspect that the delays with the agency caused me to loose this property. It took them over two weeks to process my application and they sat on my money for over a week and now I am left with purchases but with no property
they were unprofessional, failed to call back, failed to answer my questions and have wasted two weeks, no help in finding me another property. Staff are chatting whilst you wait for them as only one person can deal with customers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Leeds! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Leeds, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Leeds