Aug 20,2012
Aug 20,2012
I have let my flat through Alex Neil for 4 years. Currently (2012) the accounts department at Alex Neil seems to have its act together. However in early 2011, they were 1 to 2 months behind in forwarding rent with no explanation as to why. While I had a 2 year lease, it developed into a rolling flat share with different people in the flat and no interest by A-N to sort it out as long as they paid the rent.
Kept the payments up to date. It took 6 months to sort out.
By: David Hatch. Director
Sep 24, 2013
I am sorry to read your comment and sincerely apologise for the way in which you believe your property rental was handled. I can confirm that we have made some major company changes over the past months and I hope that in the future you will give us another opportunity to prove we do value your custom. David Hatch. Director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alex Neil South East! To leave a new review of Alex Neil South East, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alex Neil South East